Why is this subject Relevent
- Why is end times or eschatological understanding is important.
- 27% of the bible is Prophetic
- Biblical illumination.
- Clarity and hope.
- The gospel of the kingdom.
- Character of God.
- Told To
- Excuses not to have it.
- Only need the simple Gospel.
- Too difficult to understand.
- Too many interpretations.
- It will all pan out syndrome.
- Creates Fear
Problems in teaching today in Western countries
- Protestant exegesis.
- Made up Serology. L G Ladd "Systemic theology"
- Arnold Fruchdenbirm "Systemic theology the Missing link "Isrealology".
- Western formulations.
- Non acceptable criteria with the general protestant flavour.
- Misinterpretation and lack of understanding.
- Hidden agendas for self purposes.
- Demonic influence and deliberate error.
- Wolves in sheep's clothing.
- False prophets, teachers and shepherds.
- How to explain end times.
- The importance of Hebrew exegesis vs Protestant exegesis..
- Midrashic principals.
- Typological construction.
- Premises of interpretation.
- The prophetic understanding in Hebrew.
- The proper use of
- : Futuristic.
- : Historic
- : Polemic.
- : Preterist
- : Allegorical (no literal)
- : Literal
What the Holy Spirit explicitly and implicitly says. (1 Tim 4:1)
How to clear up misinterpretations and multiple interpretations regarding Eschatology or theology related to end times.
Text out of context is a co text , pretext. Xxxx
Having a problem at church in regards to end time issues. I can help you.
Signs of his return
Re establishment of Israel as a nation.
False prophets, sects, cults. (Mark 13:22), (2 Tim 4:1 – 4)
Rise of Occultism and Demonization. Isaiah 44:23: 49:13 (1Tim 4:1)
Gospel to end of Earth.
Increase of Knowledge. (Dan 12 : 4b) (Amos 8:12)
Fear and Distress. ( Luke 21:25 – 7), (Isaiah13:10), Joel 2:10 Dan 7:13, 14
Lawlessness & corruption. 2Tim 3:1 - 5